Monday, October 19, 2009

Becky's Visit

It was so fun to have my friend Becky visit! Becky and I met the year I taught in France in '02-'03. On our first day of orientation as teaching assistants in Lyon, we happened to sit next to each other and talked. Then, three days later we ran into each other again at church! Throughout the year we traveled together and were involved in the same church. I moved back to the states after one year and she moved back to San Diego a year later and we have visited each other throughout the years. I haven't seen her in over two years and so I was super excited when she flew up from San Diego for Dominic's Baptism.
She came a few days early and so we (baby Dominic included) took a trip up to the cabin for a few days of relaxation! We had gorgeous weather up there! On the way back we went to visit my grandparents in their new home. They just moved into assisted living and their place is great and the apartment is really cute!! Baby Dominic loves his great grandparents and had a fun visit exploring their new place!
beautiful view of the mountains at the lake!


No comments:

Post a Comment