Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Break

It's hard to believe that it is already spring break! While our condo was being painted, we headed up to Lake Cavanaugh to spend a few days with my parents.


Dominic helping to bring wood into the house.

On a walk with Grandma.


Great Grandma and Great Grandpa came up to the lake for a day. They were very entertained with Dominic's endless energy!


Dad used to carry my brother and i like this when we were little. Dominic loved it!



Visiting Great Grandma and Great Grandpa

We left the lake and headed to see my grandparents for the afternoon.


Grandma would always read to me growing up. It was fun watching her read to my baby!




Breakfast with Grandpa and Teri
We ended our spring break week with breakfast at a really cool place in Portland with George and Teri.

Three generations of boys!


Walking around Portland


No comments:

Post a Comment