Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Not only am I married to the sweetest, handsome husband, but the most loving, attentive, and funny father Dominic could ever ask for. God has blessed me so much more than I could ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20...loosely paraphrased)!!! Dom is soo good with our presious baby and I love watching the two of them together. Dominic lights up whenever he sees his daddy and it is the sweetest thing to see the laugh and play.
His first Father's Day was not quit what I had planned it to be, but we enjoyed it because we were together. As mentioned in the previous post Changes, we started the day off driving up to Centralia, Wa before heading over for a brunch with Dom's dad and family. I didn't have my camera with me :( but love this picture of Dominic with his Dad and Grandpa!
After brunch, we headed back to our condo for more work on the house, while I began dinner preparations for an Italian dinner of Bruschetta (appetizers), and Shrimp Scampi.
The father's took a break from their hard work to enjoy a meal in their honor
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen" Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment