Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Summer flew by!! We decided to stay home over Labor day weekend and relax before the craziness of the new school year started. Friday night Dom and I went to one of my favorite outdoor shopping areas, Bridgeport Village, to walk around. I found a coupon online for free coffee from Seattle's Best and then we used our gift card for happy hour at PF Chang's, so we were able to enjoy our outing without spending anything (and on top of that, our waitress brought us an extra entree free!!). :) Dominic was so cute in the restaurant! His favorite thing to do was pound on the table!


It was so sunny and beautiful outside. And the pretty flowers and cobblestones reminded me of France. :)














We also had a family dinner at Kathy's. Dominic loved seeing his Nanny again! This is the cute blanket that Kathy made for him! He loves it!!














Later that weekend I decided to put some little slippers on Dominic's feet. I rarely put socks or
shoes on because his feet are so fat, they just look uncomfortable on him. It was so cute when I put them on him though, because he sat there for the longest time looking at his feet and touching the design on them. It was really cute!!











A picture of me and my sweet little boy. I love him so much and am so thankful that I get to stay home and take care of him!! I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment