Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sick

We have been working on having Dominic play in the nursery on Sunday during church. He lasts about 5 - 15 minutes at the most (he really misses his mommy, which I don't mind at all!). But I am hesitant to have him in there anymore. This past Sunday we tried it again and then 2 days later he woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe through his nose. :( I don't know why parents bring their sick kids to church (or school for that matter. I was constantly dealing with this as a teacher too!). So Tuesday night was a rough night and all day Wednesday he had a fever, so we were moving pretty slow. But even with this he was still the HAPPIEST little guy. I took this picture of him and he was like this all day!!
Thursday when I woke up, I was sick with a fever and cold. (It is so hard to be a mommy and be sick, because I can't just sleep it off or even rest!) And then Friday, Dom woke up with the same thing. It's been a rough week and we are thankful for the weekend. And no, we are not going to church with our sick baby!

1 comment:

  1. Yuck, sorry you guys had a rough week. I hate when the kids and us get sick too. Glad everyon is feeling better. Thanks for staying home LOL

    ReplyDelete