Sunday, August 30, 2009

8 months old!!

I can hardly believe he is already 8 months old (I know, I say this every month...it just goes so fast!). I took him in to get weighed and he is now...20 lb 7 oz and 26 inches!



Dominic LOVES to put his hands on anything he can grasp...mommy's hair, daddy's nose, computer cords, the knocker on our door, the door stopper (his new found toy)...the list goes on. I am constantly following him as he scoots around our condo.




















Dominic has also been compared to a few things as well...the michelin man (can you figure out why??) and...

...a kewpie (cupie?) doll. Can you see these resemblances??



1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS!! Love the comparison pics!! You are putting me to shame with the amount of blogging you do, sweet friend.. but it IS motivating me to update mine more.

    Love all the updates.. sorry you guys were all sick. Missed you at church yesterday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete