Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day


I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, handsome, loving husband who works so hard to provide for our family so that I can stay home and take care of our precious baby boy. I love staying home with Dominic and wouldn't trade it for anything. It is the best job ever! For Mother's Day, Dom started the day by making me breakfast (he makes the BEST omlettes!). We went to the early service at Church where they took free professional pictures after the service.

After church we took Ramsey to the dog park, where we walked around and enjoyed the morning. It was beautiful outside, and Dominic loves watching Ramsey run around!

Dominic loves his front pack!

Later on that day, we walked around an outdoor shopping mall and then had Thai food for an early dinner. It was such a wonderful day! God has blessed me so much and I am so thankful for my wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment