Friday, May 22, 2009

Seattle

I love Seattle, especially on a sunny day (which are few)...my parents are both from there, my grandparents still live there, and it I spent 3 years there while I attended Seattle Pacific University. It feels like home to me, and we go up there to visit my grandparents as often as we can.
Dominic with his great grandparents

My mom and I headed up to Seattle for 5 days because my friend Diana, who I lived with ('02-'03) while I was in France, came to visit.
Diana, Dominic and I on the ferry to Bremerton, WA.

One tired little boy!

Mom and I had a great time showing Diana around Seattle. The beautiful views (even in the fog!), ferry rides, Experience Music Project, Underground Seattle tour, the Pier, Pike Place Market, Golden Gardens, Microsoft, and of course, the first Starbucks!

Clam chowder in bread bowls on the pier

The first Starbucks with my favorite singers out front!

A beautiful view of Mt. Rainer

Seattle from Kerry Park

I had to take a picture of this!

Our last dinner in Seattle at Anthony's on Puget Sound

We had a great time and it was so fun to see Diana again! She was such a blessing to me when I lived with her in France, so helpful with understanding the French culture and a great support through the year. It was fun to take her around and show her where I lived. I will miss her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment