Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Domininc on the phone

Dominic is fascinated with cell phones and remote controls. Anytime he sees one, he reaches for it and tries to put it in his mouth. Last night I was on the phone with my grandma, and as she does in every conversation, I put it on speaker phone so that she could talk to Dominic. I must add that prior to this Dominic was a little fussy and restless. As soon as he heard his great grandma's voice he was quiet and listening intently. He then started to laugh! It was sooo cute! Then he started reaching for the phone, he played with it, learned to press a button and then put it in his mouth!
I got part of it on video. If you listen carefully in the beginning, you can hear his little laugh (I was able to catch part of it. He laughed a lot before that. Too cute!). Then at the end of the video you can see the phone light up as he figured out how to press buttons!



Here are some more picture of him talking to great grandma!

"Where is that voice coming from?"

"Can I get this in my mouth?"

No comments:

Post a Comment